How Distracted Are You, Colorado?
We were all taught to drive defensively, when we earned our licenses. But for most of us, that was before “smart technology” took over. Now that the iPhone, the Android, the Galaxy, and automated vehicle consoles are here to stay, drivers young and old are having a harder time keeping their eyes, their hands, and their focus on the road.
To be fair, distractions are as old as time. The Tenge Law Firm, LLC, has seen people eating and drinking, or trying to read a book at the red light. We’ve seen flossing, eyelining, and parents reaching around to break up a fight in the backseat. But what are the major distractions that lead to traffic collisions in Colorado? Who are the likely perpetrators? Where are these accidents happening? For that, we had to dig in the State’s recent crash data, which we present here in an easy-to-digest format. Reach out to our Boulder-based car accident lawyers if you have any questions.
Different ways to share this infographic:
- Embed the infographic by copying and pasting the following code onto your website:
<div align="center"><a href="https://tengelaw.com/car-accidents/distracted-driving.html" target="_blank"><img src="https://tengelaw.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/Tenge-distracted-driving-infographic.png" alt="Distracted Driving in Colorado" width="612" border="0" class="imgcenter" /></a> <p align="center"><a href="https://tengelaw.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/Tenge-distracted-driving-infographic.png" target="_blank">See Larger Image</a></div>
- Link to this page on your own website or blog:
<a href="https://tengelaw.com/blog/how-distracted-are-you-colorado/">Tenge Law Firm, LLC Presents: Distracted Driving in Colorado</a>
- Write a blog post about the infographic.
- Share this page and infographic on your social media profile.
- The Trucker Shortage and How It May Affect You
- Amazon Delivery Van Accidents: More Prevalent Than You May Think
- Join Us in Congratulating the Winner of the 2020 Your Time to Climb Scholarship!
- Soft Tissue Injuries Can Last Long After the First Hospital Visit
- Tenge Law Firm, LLC Anounces 2020 Scholarship Finalists!
Todd is very thorough, diligent and knowledgable in his litigation skills and also exhibits professional decorum with clients and defense counsel.
Peer Reviewed on Lawyers.com