Pedestrian Accidents | Tenge Law Firm Blog
Updated on May 23, 2019.
Boulder is a true multimodal city, with cars, trucks, buses, bicycles, and pedestrians all sharing the roads. Unfortunately, the size and speed disparity between vehicles and people means that an collision between a pedestrian and a car rarely favors the one on foot. If you’ve been injured in a pedestrian accident, please contact the Tenge Law Firm, LLC, at (303) 665-2929 to schedule a free consultation.
- The Trucker Shortage and How It May Affect You
- Amazon Delivery Van Accidents: More Prevalent Than You May Think
- Join Us in Congratulating the Winner of the 2020 Your Time to Climb Scholarship!
- Soft Tissue Injuries Can Last Long After the First Hospital Visit
- Tenge Law Firm, LLC Anounces 2020 Scholarship Finalists!
Todd is very thorough, diligent and knowledgable in his litigation skills and also exhibits professional decorum with clients and defense counsel.
Peer Reviewed on Lawyers.com