Rated 5/5 stars on the following review sites:
J. Todd Tenge – Colorado Injury Attorney
Founder and Managing Partner
J. Todd Tenge has been practicing personal injury law for over 22 years. In fact, he clerked for a personal injury law firm in San Diego, California while he was still an undergraduate student at University of California, San Diego. His experience handling injury claims spans over a quarter century.
J. Todd Tenge moved to Boulder, Colorado in 1992 and founded the Tenge Law Firm, LLC. Now, over 20 years later, Tenge Law Firm, LLC has earned a reputation as one of the absolute best personal injury firms in Boulder, Denver and Fort Collins, and throughout Colorado.
Mr. Tenge grew up in a middle class family in Anchorage, Alaska, where he learned the value of hard work, honesty, perseverance and “doing the right thing”. These core values continue to drive and guide him each day while representing injured people with integrity, excellence and professionalism. Mr. Tenge has a reputation as one of the premier personal injury attorneys in Colorado. Mr. Tenge and his exceptional team at the Tenge Law Firm, LLC really do achieve justice for the injured.
Mr. Tenge handles all types of personal injury matters, including:
- Automobile accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Bicycle and pedestrian accidents
- Trucking accidents
- Wrongful Death
- Slip and Fall (premises liability)
- Insurance disputes of all kinds, including health, life, auto, and disability
- Uninsured/Underinsured motorist coverage cases
- Construction accidents
- Defective products
- Nursing home neglect and/or abuse
- Mass transit accidents
- ATV accidents
Mr. Tenge has represented hundreds of injured people and their families with all types of serious injuries, including:
- spinal cord injuries
- neck and back injuries
- all types of orthopedic injuries to the shoulder, arm, hand, wrist, leg, knee, foot and ankle
- brain and head injuries, including concussions, severe headaches, PTSD, post-concussive syndrome and TMJ
- catastrophic injuries, including burns, scarring, disfigurement, loss of limb and paralysis
- surgical cases
Mr. Tenge is routinely endorsed and recommended by his peers as a top personal injury attorney, and unanimously receives 5/5 reviews and ratings from his clients. He has represented other lawyers and their families in personal injury matters, and receives referrals from other lawyers who do not practice personal injury law, including lawyers from around the country. Medical providers refer their patients who have been injured by the negligence of others to Todd Tenge and his firm, and Mr. Tenge has represented various medical providers and their families as well.
Mr. Tenge is an active member of the Boulder County Bar Association where he has served as a lecturer to other lawyers, and a Co-Chair of both the Litigation and Civil Litigation Sections. He is also an active member of the Colorado Trial Lawyers Association.
Mr. Tenge enjoys giving back to his community. He coaches youth sports, volunteers at local schools, and was a member of the original Board of Directors of the Monarch High School PTSO in Louisville, Colorado. He enjoys spending time with his wife and two daughters, fly fishing, hiking, camping, working out, cycling and playing guitar.
- Undergraduate: University of California, San Diego, B.A., with honors, 1988
- Law School: University of San Diego, Juris Doctorate (J.D.), 1991
- Colorado and U.S. District Court, District of Colorado – 1992
- California and U.S. District Court, Southern District of California – 1991
Awards and Recognition:
- Highest Rating for Ethics and Ability by Martindale Hubbell
- 5.0 out of 5.0 Client Rating on Martindale Hubbell and Lawyers.com
- American Jurisprudence Award in Trial Advocacy
- 5 out of 5 AVVO client rating
- AVVO “Client’s Choice” Award in Personal Injury 2011, 2012 and 2013
- AVVO rating 10 out of 10
- AVVO selection as a “Top Personal Injury Attorney”
- Highest AVVO rated as “Superb”
- Colorado Trial Lawyers Association
- American Association for Justice
- American Trial Lawyers Association
- Colorado Bar Association
- Boulder County Bar Association
- Fellow and Lecturer, Boulder County Bar Association
- Boulder County Bar Association – Litigation Section Co-Chair
- Larimer County Bar Association
- Denver County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
Todd is very thorough, diligent and knowledgable in his litigation skills and also exhibits professional decorum with clients and defense counsel.
Peer Reviewed on Lawyers.com