Product Liability | Tenge Law Firm Blog
Foreseeable: “Being such as may be reasonably anticipated.” – Merriam-Webster Dictionary
Foreseeability: “A reasonable or likely consequence . . .” – Black’s Law Dictionary
We’re becoming increasingly reliant on computers for just about every aspect of our lives. In many ways, this represents an improvement in performance for many of the devices we use. However, cybersecurity risks also represent a serious danger to us, and when it involves a medical device, the consequences can be potentially fatal.
Mark Rosekind, the new head of the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, promised earlier this week to take more aggressive action on auto recalls that have been moving slowly. This action is part of the NHTSA’s ramped up efforts to improve safety for drivers across the country.
- Amazon Delivery Van Accidents: More Prevalent Than You May Think
- Join Us in Congratulating the Winner of the 2020 Your Time to Climb Scholarship!
- Soft Tissue Injuries Can Last Long After the First Hospital Visit
- Tenge Law Firm, LLC Anounces 2020 Scholarship Finalists!
- Your Guide to Accidents in Crowded Parking Lots
Todd is very thorough, diligent and knowledgable in his litigation skills and also exhibits professional decorum with clients and defense counsel.
Peer Reviewed on Lawyers.com