Say Hello to Our “Your Time to Climb” Finalists
The Tenge Law Firm, LLC, is pleased to announce which students are still “climbing” for our $1,000 scholarship. We have yet to pick a winner, but we’ve narrowed the odds down to one in six!
Out of more than 1,000 applications to the Your Time to Climb Scholarship 2019, yours made us take a second look. Then a third. After trimming down our list of a dozen or so very strong candidates, we all agreed that one of you will take the prize. So great work, finalists! We can’t wait to announce the winner on July 9, 2019, here on our blog and on our Facebook page! Please join us in congratulating our finalists:
- Noah C. – Dunwoody, GA
- Nicole L. – San Bruno, CA
- Ana G. – Missouri City, TX
- Caleb P. – Denver, CO
- Gabriel C. – Secaucus, NJ
- Jakeb H. – Trion, GA
To the rest of our applicants, like we said earlier, we know the potential each student has inside. We urge you to continue to work toward your goals and be your own biggest cheerleader. By writing this essay about how you pushed yourself because you wanted something, we hope you realized important things about your drive and ability to achieve success.
Our law firm also invites you all to apply again next year, assuming you’re still in college – we’re having so much fun giving back in this way, we want to make it an annual thing!
Thank you, everyone! Best wishes from our personal injury team!
- The Trucker Shortage and How It May Affect You
- Amazon Delivery Van Accidents: More Prevalent Than You May Think
- Join Us in Congratulating the Winner of the 2020 Your Time to Climb Scholarship!
- Soft Tissue Injuries Can Last Long After the First Hospital Visit
- Tenge Law Firm, LLC Anounces 2020 Scholarship Finalists!
Todd is very thorough, diligent and knowledgable in his litigation skills and also exhibits professional decorum with clients and defense counsel.
Peer Reviewed on Lawyers.com