In an effort to reduce the risk of drinking and driving, we are proud to present free holiday cab and ride-share rides for you!
You may be surprised to learn that holidays see an increase in drinking and driving around the state of Colorado. Drinking and driving during the holidays can have severe consequences.
Drunk driving also will cost you, so make the right choice and choose to take an Uber, Lyft, or cab ride after a night of drinking.
We are proud to introduce our reimbursement program for those who choose to make the safe choice, the right choice, and will pay for your Uber, Lyft, or cab ride for a qualifying holiday (see below).
Read more about the program for full details.
How it Works:
The program is simple – if you have been drinking – take an Uber, Lyft, or cab, and we will reimburse you for it!
We want you to get home safe this holiday season.
Qualifying 2023 Holidays:
- Super Bowl Sunday
- St. Patrick’s Day
- Cinco de Mayo
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Eve & Day
- New Year’s Eve & Day
Details to the Program:
- Rides must be in the Boulder, CO metro areas
- Rides must be taken between 5 pm on the day of the holiday and 10 am the next morning.
- You must be of legal drinking age to qualify (21 and over).
- Valid for one, one-way ride to a safe destination.
- Limit one reimbursement per household.
- A maximum value of $25.00 anywhere within Boulder metro areas.
- The maximum value includes a tip of up to 10%. Anything above a 10% tip on the base fare will not be reimbursed.
Participation in this promotion is limited to the first 50 submissions.
When Will I Get My Reimbursement?
Within 10 business days, you must submit a copy of your receipt and photo ID and mail in to our office:
Tenge Law Firm, LLC
2521 Broadway St, Suite A,
Boulder, CO 80302
Submissions are limited and will fill up fast, so don’t delay submitting your reimbursement.