Rated 5/5 stars on the following review sites:
Lakewood Personal Injury Lawyers
Located just 15 minutes west of downtown Denver, Lakewood is the fifth most populous city in the state of Colorado. Incorporated in 1969, it has grown rapidly due to its prime location, excellent schools, and many attractions.
From golfing at Fox Hollow and Homestead to enjoying craft beer at Green Mountain, there are a variety of activities to enjoy in Lakewood. Those who love the outdoors have a host of lakes that provide boating, fishing, and swimming opportunities. Lakewood is home to 99 parks, including Bear Creek Lake Park which features 2,600 acres complete with a lake, horseback riding and cycling trails, picnic areas, and an archery range; and William F. Hayden Park on Green Mountain which is home to a diverse network of trails that are perfect for hikers. The Belmar downtown district, formerly the Villa Italia area, is one of the premier redevelopment projects in the country, containing more than 80 shops, restaurants, and entertainment venues.
Sadly, even a place as scenic and charming as Lakewood can be home to tragic accidents. Every road poses a risk for a vehicle collision and construction site a negligent foreman. If you or your loved one has suffered a serious injury in Lakewood, the Tenge Law Firm, LLC, are the lawyers to call. We offer a free consultation with no obligation, and we handle our cases on a contingency fee basis, meaning you don’t have to give us a penny until we recover compensation for you.
A personal injury occurs when someone is injured through the negligence or wrongdoing of another. At our boutique law firm, we focus our practice on personal injury matters and handle a range of accidents including:
- Motor vehicle accidents: Motor vehicle accidents are a leading cause of injury and death in Colorado and the U.S., often as a result of negligent drivers and motorists. Our firm has experience handling car accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, bicycle accidents, and pedestrian accidents.
- Premises liability: When a dangerous condition existing on a property causes injury to a visitor, a negligent property owner or operator may be liable. Property owners (or others in control of the property) have a duty to maintain their premises in a reasonably safe condition and to warn visitors of potential hazards. When they fail to do so and that failure results in injury, a premises liability claim can arise, even for matters as seemingly simple as a slip and fall.
- Construction accidents: Construction is one of the most dangerous industries in the U.S. If you have been injured in a construction accident, you should be entitled to workers’ compensation benefits to cover your medical expenses and lost wages. However, if you believe gross negligence contributed to your accident and injuries, or an individual or company other than your employee caused your injuries, you may have a personal injury claim for damages, including pain and suffering. Speak with a Lakewood personal injury attorney at our firm to learn about your options under the law.
- Nursing home abuse: Tragically, the elderly are often the most at risk for injuries, even when we think they’re safe in a long-term care facility. We believe nursing home facilities that neglect or abuse older residents should be held accountable for the harm they cause. Nursing home residents may suffer abuse in several different ways, including physical abuse, emotional abuse, sexual abuse, financial exploitation, and neglect.
- Product liability: Product manufacturers have a responsibility to ensure their products are safe for use by the general public. When a defective product, including dangerous drugs and medical devices, causes injury to a consumer, the injured party may have a claim for compensation against the designer, manufacturer, distributor, or seller of the product.
Recovering after an accident can be difficult, much less when you involve insurance adjusters and legal matters. You may be tempted to accept the first settlement offered in order to move on with your life, but you may end up short-changed, if you are offered a settlement at all.
The Tenge Law Firm, LLC understands firsthand how stressful and draining it can be to deal with insurance companies following an accident. However, that has not stopped us from advocating for everyday victims who need sound legal advice in times of need. Our boutique law firm has recovered tens of millions of dollars for our victims in personal injury claims, but we don’t only deal with legal matters.
Beyond negotiating with insurance companies and preparing for a trial, we also provide assistance with finding you medical treatment, delays in health care coverage, financial aid such as protecting your credit rating, and helping you secure a rental car. If you have been a victim of personal injury in Lakewood, call us today at (303) 665-2929 to schedule a free consultation.
Todd is very thorough, diligent and knowledgable in his litigation skills and also exhibits professional decorum with clients and defense counsel.
Peer Reviewed on Lawyers.com